Size Selection Guide
Find the right size dumpster for your project. We’ve broken down which dumpster size is best for common projects. You’ll also find the dimensions of each dumpster to make sure that you have the available room for it. Along with their capacity equivalent in full-size pick-up trucks to help you determine which size is best for you.
Dumpster size by project
10 cubic yard roll-off dumpster
Is the smallest size. Fits in small driveways or tight areas. Great for small home projects.
- - Single room renovations
- - Basement or garage cleanouts
- - 250 sq ft deck replacement
- - 1,500 sq ft of roofing
20 cubic yard roll-off dumpster
Easy to throw material over the side or in the rear door. Great for larger home projects or small construction projects.
- - Multiple room renovation
- - Multiple room cleanout
- - Large deck or roof replacement
- - Yard cleanup with small trees
30 cubic yard roll-off dumpster
Can handle most construction and demolition projects. Great for large amounts of bulky furniture.
- - Major home renovation projects
- - New home construction
- - Large estate cleanouts
- - Removal of trees and storm debris
40 cubic yard roll-off dumpster
Largest size available. Meant for large and ongoing home projects or construction sites.
- - Home demolitions
- - New construction
- - Commercial building cleanouts
- - Commercial landscaping projects